Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thoughts on the Subway

  When I'm waiting for the train I like to be close to the edge of the platform.  From there I get the the best vantage point for spying or hearing the oncoming transport.  However, as it approaches the station, I always modify my stance from parallel to perpendicular to the tracks.  It would be so easy for someone to come up from behind at the last second and transfer just enough energy onto my person as to propel me into a collision course with all the kinetic and momentus energy of the oncoming vehicles.
  Crazy, right?  While the modification of my lower limbs would slightly increase the prerequesite force to send me to my doom, it is by no means the best possible position to maintain to avoid such an occurance.  Yet, this small defence that I mount somehow makes me more secure in my up close preparation for boarding a crowded thorax segment on the millipede home.
  Upon entering the car, I look for a seat and something to do to detach myself from the reality and people around me.  On good days I write or read, depending on my mood; on bad days I try to stay awake.  Sometimes I do anything I can to distract mself from the intense desire to urinate on any light pole that I can see out the window flying in reverse as if it's heading back downtown.

1 comment:

Conley Tiffany said...

Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

Post a Comment